Ramair’s hugely successful range of filter kits, designed to bolt directly to the carburettor body, is used widely in both competition and street applications. The element is of sturdy construction, supported by a stainless steel cage and provides maximum surface area to optimise the airflow for induction ramming. The range of baseplates are cut for a variety of well known carburettor types and have quick-release fasteners to attach the element.
RS-Series filter elements are manufactured at four standard heights to take account of variations
in the space available for fitting.
- High performance twin layer foam
- Easy to clean using hot soapy water
- Guaranteed surface area using high quality custom blended polymer
- 100% hand made in the UK - guaranteed against manufacturing defects for life (single user, non-transferable)
- Long lasting and hard wearing
|Carburettor Compatibility||External Height||Internal Height||External Length||Internal Length||External Width||Internal Width||No. Of Carburettors||Filtration Material|
Weber 32/36 DGV/DGEV, 38 DGAS/DGMS
|40mm||205mm||145mm||140mm||105mm||Single||15mm Dual Layer Foam|